Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Me All Over


My name is Alfredo Paredes Santiago and I was born on May 6, 1996. I am currently 19 years old and I’m the smallest on my family. I have a sibling, my sister, Coralyz that is three years older than me. In our family there is a tradition that every boy of each marriage be named Alfredo so I’m a victim of this. It isn’t that I don’t like the name, but every time someone on my family says Alfredo no body knows which one is it. 

However I have four cousins, two male and two female. All of them are aiming for med school and now it has become a family competition. Every time we get together on a family celebration activity they talk about the goals each and every one has and personally I’m not sure if I want to study medicine but at least ill study something related. I’m on Natural Sciences so I’m on the right track, but I have to admit it’s a very competitive department in which you have to read a lot. It isn’t that bad, you just have to be focused because on the campus there are a lot of distractions. I am a person who get’s easily distracted by anything so concentration isn’t my strength. 



In the other hand, a positive distraction I do to release stress from the equation is weightlifting. This and Yoga are therapeutic and completely opposite vibes which helps me stay in balance. More over, going to natural open places such as the beach, rivers or mountain climbing helps me connect with my inner me and gives me a unique relaxation. Another important detail about me is that I’m vegetarian, people always ask me why. I simply replay because I know from where the meat comes from, that’s enough. I believe on no GMO foods for everyone as well as no chemicals added to increase weight or size of a animal or crop. Organic foods are all I eat. Also I’m an animal lover so I’ll stand out to defend animals always and I love to travel. I hope I can go travel the whole world one day.




No comments:

Post a Comment